Monday, December 10, 2012
Testing 1.....2.....3.....
O.k. people, I'm going to start blogging again, as I see that it's been a whopping 1.5 years since my last post!!! Yikes!!!
You know what's funny, I had to text my hubby to ask him what my password was, yep it's been a while. The format of this blog has changed a lot too so it might take me a few posts to get back into it.
Well a lot has happened since my last post and if you are on facebook or got my Christmas letter you've probably heard it all.
Well, I would like to start casually blogging once again and keep more updated pictures on here than I have on facebook. Here's a pic of the kids at Bartels farm in October!
A.J. absolutely loves Monster Trucks and to our surprise they had one you could ride in at Bartel's farm so of course we had to let him ride it. We thought he would have the time of his life but he got off almost crying! (It was probably all the cookies the guy did, he really whipped that thing around) The lady who takes your money warned us that most little boys ride it and swear they didn't like it while they crawl off crying, then when you ask them the next day they LOVED it. That's exactly what A.J. did. The next day he was bragging to everyone that he rode in a Monster truck and it was SO fun.
Syd loves all things animals and has such a sweet and tender heart.
A.J. and I picking out a pumpkin!
Since the kids are in the last leg of their quiet time and I'm hearing crashing sounds into the walls I better wrap this one up!
Yay for blogging again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
;lkasd
1 comment:
Glad you're posting again! I love to hear about you and your family!
Post a Comment